Keep your Trinus fine tuned with our set of essential tools every 3D printing enthusiast should have for maximum performance of their machine. This kit contains the following:
- Grease - This grease can be applied to the lead screws and rods for smoother sliding and noise reduction
- Switch - Instead of pulling your power cord out to turn off your printer, you will have an on / off switch.
- Silicone Sleeve - The silicon sleeve is custom fitted for the Trinus hot end and maintains temperature stability during printing, while protecting your nozzle.
- Filament Guide - This 3D printed part goes inside the extruder and makes it easier to insert filament when you’re printing tipsy.
- Chisel - If you’ve printed King Arthur’s sword, this chisel will help you remove it without too much struggle.
- Pliers - You don’t need pliers to assemble Trinus, but they’re handy for further tinkering with your machine and cutting filament.